Online Account Access Agreement and Disclosure
Effective August 21, 2012
This Agreement is a contract with established rules, which govern your electronic access to your membership and accounts at Hanscom Federal Credit Union through Online Access Online Access or the system, is an integrated system involving the use of the interconnected system of computer networks commonly known as the Internet and specialized software which Q2 Software Inc. has licensed to Hanscom FCU and which is hereby sublicensed on a limited basis to you. The system enables you to conduct certain transactions with respect to your accounts at Hanscom FCU via the Internet. By using the system services or authorizing others to use them, you accept and agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as was in effect and/or as amended from time to time. Please read it carefully.
The terms and conditions of the deposit agreements and disclosures for each of your Hanscom FCU accounts as well as your other agreements with Hanscom FCU such as agreements regarding loans and other products and services, continue to apply notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, and to the extent of any conflict between this Agreement and any other agreement with Hanscom FCU relating to specific accounts or products, such other agreement(s) shall supersede and be controlling in all respects unless this Agreement specifically states otherwise. For example; restrictions on the number of transactions you can make related to money market or savings accounts.
This Agreement is subject to applicable federal laws and regulations and the laws of the State of Massachusetts (except to the extent this Agreement can and does vary such rules or laws). If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable according to its terms, all remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect and be construed as most nearly to effectuate the intent of the parties. The headings in this Agreement are for convenience or reference only and will not govern or be considered the interpretation of the provisions. Any waiver (expressed or implied) by Hanscom FCU of any default or breach of this Agreement or any provision hereof must be in writing to be effective and shall not constitute a waiver of any other or subsequent default or breach. You may not assign this Agreement or any of your rights or obligations hereunder. This Agreement is binding upon your successors and assigns and Hanscom FCU’S successors and assigns. Termination, cancellation or expiration of this Agreement shall in no way affect any obligations imposed on you by other agreements with us. Furthermore, you shall remain obligated under the Fees and Charges section of this Agreement to pay for services rendered, including the payment of the full monthly fee for the month in which termination, cancellation or expiration of the Agreement occurs.
Definitions – As used in this Agreement, the words “we”, “our”, “us” and “Hanscom FCU” mean Hanscom Federal Credit Union.
- “You” and “your” refer to the member authorized by Hanscom FCU to use the system under this Agreement and anyone else authorized or designated via the system by that member to exercise control over the member’s funds through the system.
- “Account” or “accounts” means your membership and accounts at Hanscom FCU.
- “Electronic funds transfers” means ATM withdrawals, pre-authorized transactions, point of sale transactions, transfers to and from your Hanscom FCU accounts using the system.
- “System Services” means the services provided pursuant to this Agreement.
- “Business days” means Monday through Friday, Federal Reserve holidays excluded.
Required Equipment - In order to use the system, you need a computer (Windows XP or higher, MAC OS X or higher) with a web browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, Firefox 2.0 or higher, Safari 2.0 or higher, Google Chrome 4.0 or higher, AOL 9.0 or higher). Other operating systems and browsers may allow you to access the system but not all aspects of the system may function as intended. In this Agreement, your computer and the related equipment are referred to together as your "computer."
You are responsible for the installation, maintenance, and operation of your computer, browser and the software on your computer including applying security updates to software and the operating system. Further, you are required to install and maintain up-to-date antivirus software on your computer. The installation and maintenance of up-to-date firewall software or hardware is also strongly recommended. Hanscom FCU is not responsible for any errors or failures from any malfunction of your computer, the browser or the software installed on your computer. Hanscom Federal Credit Union is also not responsible for any computer virus or related problems that may be associated with the use of the system.
Protecting Your Password – You agree to:
1) Keep your Login ID and password secure and strictly confidential
2) Immediately notify us and select a new Login ID and password if you believe your Login ID and password may have become known to an unauthorized person.
Hanscom FCU will have no liability to you for any unauthorized payment or transfer made using your password that occurs before you have notified us of possible unauthorized use and we have had a reasonable opportunity to act on that notice. We may suspend or cancel your Login ID and password even without notice from you, if we suspect your Login ID and password is being used in an unauthorized or fraudulent manner.
Access – To use the system, you must have a membership at Hanscom FCU, access to Internet service, and an e-mail address. It is your responsibility to provide your own Internet service and e-mail access.
We are entitled to presume that any access to the system utilizing a valid password has been duly authorized and, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, that you have followed your internal procedures for controlling and managing your internal distribution of your password. We are under no obligation to monitor transactions through the system to determine whether they were made on your behalf. You can use the system to check the balance of your accounts, view account histories, transfer funds between your accounts, and perform other services as provided from time to time. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Hanscom FCU may, from time to time, make additional services available utilizing the system. A list of such services is available from Hanscom FCU. In order to obtain any such services utilizing the system, Hanscom FCU may require the execution of additional agreements. Such additional services may require the payment of additional fees.
Hours of Access – You may use the system seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day, although some or all of the system services may not be available occasionally due to emergency or scheduled system maintenance. However, as provided for more fully herein, the fact that you initiate a transaction at a specified time does not mean that it will be processed then. Certain transactions are processed only on business days and at certain times.
Security – You understand and acknowledge the importance and essential nature of your role in preventing misuse of your accounts through the system and you agree to promptly examine your statement for each of your Hanscom FCU accounts as soon as you receive it and report to us immediately any known or suspected errors, problems, or concerns. You agree to protect the confidentiality of your membership, member number, Login ID and password. You understand and acknowledge that your password and/or information related to your account(s) may allow or facilitate unauthorized access to your account(s).
Your password and Login ID are intended to provide security against unauthorized entry and access to your accounts. For security purposes, you are required to change your temporary password and Login ID upon your initial login to the system. You determine what password you will use and the identity of your password is not communicated to us. You agree that we are authorized to act on instructions received under your password and Login ID. You accept responsibility for the confidentiality and security of your password and agree to change your password regularly. If you have forgotten your password, before entering it wrong five times, select the “Forgot Password” option and you may choose to receive a “Secure Access Code” at one of the e-mail addresses or phone numbers you have on your membership. Upon five unsuccessful attempts entering your password, your access to the system will be disabled for 48 hours. To re-establish your authorization to use the system before the 48 hour period expires, you must contact us to have your access to the system re-enabled. Passwords must be between 5 and 15 characters in length and must contain at least one number. Also, avoid using passwords that are associated with identification which would readily be associated with you, such as social security number, date of birth, business or product names, names of employees, and addresses. Passwords should be memorized, not written down.
Data transferred via the system is encrypted in an effort to provide transmission security, and the system utilizes identification technology to verify that the sender and receiver of system transmissions can be appropriately identified by each other. Notwithstanding our efforts to insure that the system is secure, you acknowledge that the Internet is inherently unsecure and that all data transfers, including electronic mail, occur openly on the Internet and potentially can be monitored and read by others. We cannot and do not warrant that all data transfers utilizing the system, or e-mail transmitted to and from us, will not be monitored or read by others. Furthermore, it is possible that as technology continues to develop, new ways to decode encrypted messages will become available.
Data Recording - When you access the system to conduct transactions, the information you enter may be recorded. By using the system, you consent to such recording.
No Signature Required - When using the system to conduct transactions, you agree that the Credit Union may debit your account to complete the transactions, or honor debits you have not signed.
Fees and Charges – There is no fee for the system Services as outlined in this Agreement. Your accounts and loan accounts are still subject to the fees, charges, balance requirements, etc. articulated in the Disclosure for Personal Accounts and Loan Agreement. You are also responsible for telephone and Internet service fees you incur in connection with your use of the system.
Posting of Transfers – Your ability to transfer funds between certain accounts is limited by federal law and the Disclosure for Personal Accounts. You should refer to the Disclosure for Personal Accounts for legal restrictions and service charges applicable for excessive withdrawals or transfers. Transfers made using the Online Access Service are counted against the permissible number of transfers described in the Disclosure for Personal Accounts.
There may be at least a one-business-day delay in transferring funds between your accounts. Except as provided in this Agreement, all Online Access transaction instructions received by 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time will be completed that business day. Any instruction received after 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time will be completed the next business day.
The system identifies transfers based upon the Login ID of the user who made the electronic transfer. Accordingly, you understand and acknowledge that the Postings screen in the Transfer option of the system will not reflect transfers made by multiple users from the same account if different Login IDs are used. You agree to communicate with any other persons with authorized access to your accounts concerning any transfers from your accounts in order avoid overdrafts.
Disclosure of Account Information to Third Parties - We will disclose information to third parties about your account or transfers you made:
For certain disclosures necessary to complete the transfer;
- For verification of the condition and existence and of your account for a third party, such as a credit bureau or merchant;
- To persons authorized by law in the course of their official duties;
- To our employees, auditors, service providers, attorneys, or collection agents in the course of their duties:
- Pursuant to a court order or lawful subpoena; or
- By your written authorization which shall automatically expire after 30 days.
If an unauthorized disclosure has been made, we must inform you of the particulars of the disclosure within three (3) business days after we have discovered that an unauthorized disclosure has occurred.
Periodic Statements – You will not receive a separate system statement. Transfers to and from your accounts using the system and related charges will appear on the respective periodic paper or electronic statements for your Hanscom FCU accounts.
Change in Terms – We may change any term of this Agreement at any time. If the change would result in increased fees for any system service, increased liability for you, fewer types of available electronic fund transfers, or stricter limitations on the frequency or dollar amount of transfers, we agree to give you notice at least 30 days before the effective date of any such change, unless an immediate change is necessary to maintain the security of an account or our electronic fund transfer system. We will post any required notice of the change in terms on the system Web Site or forward it to you by secure message, e-mail or by postal mail. Your continued use of any or all of the subject system services indicates your acceptance of the change in terms. We reserve the right to waive, reduce or reverse charges or fees in individual situations. You acknowledge and agree that changes to fees applicable to specific accounts are governed by the applicable deposit agreements and disclosures.
Our Liability for Failure to Make a Transfer - If we do not complete a transfer to or from your account, on time or in the correct amount, according to our agreement with you when you have properly instructed us to do so, we will be liable to you for your losses or damages caused as a result.
However, there are some exceptions. We will NOT be liable, for instance:
If, through no fault of ours, you do not have enough money in your account to make a transfer.
- If a legal order directs us to prohibit withdrawals from the account.
- If your account is closed, or if it has been frozen.
- If the transfer would cause your balance to go over the credit limit of an established line of credit or the credit limit for any credit arrangement setup to cover overdrafts.
- If you, or anyone authorized by you, commits any fraud or violates any law or regulation.
- If any electronic terminal, telecommunication device, or any part of the electronic fund transfer system is not working properly and you know about the problem when you started the transfer.
- If you have not properly followed the on-screen instructions for using the system.
- If circumstances beyond our control (such as, but not limited to fire, flood, interruption in telephone service or other communication lines) prevent the transfer. In any event, our liability to you will be limited to the lesser of the amount of the transfer requested or your actual damages. In no event will we be liable for any special, exemplary, consequential, or punitive damages, even if we have been advised that they may be incurred.
Your Liability for Unauthorized Transfers – CONTACT US AT ONCE if you believe your password has been lost, stolen, used without your authorization, or compromised in any manner, or if someone has transferred or may transfer money from your accounts without your permission.
An immediate telephone call to us is the best way to reduce any possible losses. You could lose all the money in your accounts (plus your maximum overdraft line of credit, if any). Also, if your statement shows transfers that you did not make, contact us immediately.
Consent to Electronic Delivery of Notices– You agree that any notice or other type of communications provided to you pursuant to the terms of this Agreement, and any future disclosures required by law, including electronic fund transfer disclosures, may be made electronically by posting the notice on the Hansom FCU website (www.hfcu.org) or by secure message. You agree to notify us immediately of any change in your e-mail address.
Consent to Delivery of Online Statements - By accepting this Agreement, you are authorizing Hanscom FCU to deliver your monthly or quarterly statements by electronic means according to the terms and conditions below. You may revoke this consent at any time by unregistering on the Online Statements page in Online Access.
This agreement applies to all statements and disclosures related to my accounts at Hanscom FCU, including: share accounts, whether delivered monthly or quarterly; credit card statements and loan statements including my home mortgage; meeting notices; and, all disclosures normally required by law in connection with any service you may have or which you may obtain from Hanscom FCU in the future. Not all such disclosures are available electronically from Hanscom FCU. When they do become available electronically, Hanscom FCU will send them to you electronically until you elect to receive them in paper form.
- On or shortly following your statement cycle date, you will receive an e-mail message that your statement is available, along with instructions on how to pick up your statement.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your e-mail address is current and correct. You may change / verify your email address in Online Access.
- If you have more than one Hanscom FCU member number, you need to accept this disclosure and register in each account online.
- Statement notifications can be sent to only one e-mail address. For example, the notification cannot go to both a work and home e-mail address. Understand that when you agree to receive statements and disclosures electronically, you will not receive such documents in paper form. Your consent to receive electronic statements and disclosures is effective until further notice by Hanscom FCU or revocation by you. You may revoke your consent by cancelling online statements on the eStatements Enrollment page under the Services menu in Online Access. Make this request at 1 business day prior to the next statement or required disclosure cycle to ensure receipt of a paper statement. Please note that unregistering will result in all documents being mailed to you in paper form.
- You agree to faithfully and promptly review electronic statements to ensure they are accurate and that no unauthorized transactions have taken place. If you discover any errors or unauthorized use, contact Hanscom FCU immediately.
- Electronic delivery is provided free of charge from Hanscom FCU, however your online service provider may apply a charge. Documents may be provided in either Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) or Portable Document Format (PDF). In order to access PDF documents, you must have Adobe Reader software. This software is available for download at no cost at www.adobe.com. If you do not have the ability to access and retain both PDF and HTML documents, do not consent to electronic delivery. By consenting, you confirm that your personal computer is equipped with Adobe Reader.
- For joint accounts, only the primary member is required to enroll to initiate electronic delivery of documents.
Mobile Access Services—This Section sets forth additional terms and conditions that shall apply if you use an Eligible Mobile Device to access our Mobile Access Services. Except where modified by this section, all terms and conditions applicable to Online Access Services remain in effect.
- “Eligible Mobile Device” means (a) with respect to a Mobile App, a data-enabled cellular phone or other recognized mobile device that runs a version of either the Android or Apple iOS platform, and (b) with respect to Mobile Access, any cellular phone or other recognized mobile device with the capability to access the internet.
- “Mobile App” means the software application available for download on Eligible Mobile Devices, through which Mobile Services may be accessed.
- “Mobile Services” means the System Services available to eligible Accounts through Mobile Access and Mobile Apps. Mobile Services currently consist of: (1) viewing eligible Account balances; (2) viewing and searching eligible Account transaction history; and (3) transferring funds between eligible Accounts.
- “Mobile Access” means the mobile-optimized version of the authenticated portions of the Hanscom Federal Credit Union website, through which Mobile Services may be accessed.
- “Software” means (a) all software elements and peripherals, (b) related documentation and services, and (c) all upgrades and updates that replace or supplement the foregoing, as existing in Mobile Access and the Mobile Apps. We reserve the right to change the Software at any time without prior notice.
Equipment and Related Obligations, Upgrades—The Software may not be compatible with every mobile device. Hanscom Federal Credit Union recommends that you use an Eligible Mobile Device, because they are the devices for which our Mobile Apps and Mobile Access are designed. However, Hanscom Federal Credit Union does not represent or warrant the performance or operation of any Eligible Mobile Device. You are responsible for selecting an Eligible Mobile Device, and all issues relating to the operation, performance, and costs associated with such device are between you and your wireless telecommunications provider and/or the individual/entity that sold or provided you with such device.
Should you choose to access our Mobile Services, you are responsible for obtaining, maintaining, and operating an Eligible Mobile Device to achieve such access. We shall not be responsible for any failure or errors from the malfunction of your equipment.
You also accept responsibility for making sure that you understand how to use your Eligible Mobile Device as well as the Software before you actually do so. You understand that we may change or upgrade the Software from time to time and that, in such event; you are responsible for making sure you understand how to use the Software as upgraded or changed. You also acknowledge that we may condition your continued use of the Software on your acceptance of upgrades of the Software. While your personal settings and preferences may be retained, there is still the possibility that they may be lost during such an upgrade process and you should verify your personal settings and preferences.
Access to Mobile Services, Lost or Stolen Devices—You may access the Mobile Services through an Eligible Mobile Device, and you understand that the terms of this Agreement govern your access to the Mobile Services, including, without limitation: required security procedures; safeguarding your login credentials; and your obligations with respect to authorized and unauthorized transactions. The same login credentials that allow you access to System Services via the Website shall apply to your access to the Mobile Services.
You agree to take every precaution to ensure the safety, security, and integrity of your accounts and transactions when using the Mobile Services. You agree not to leave your Eligible Mobile Device unattended while logged into the Mobile Services and to log off immediately upon the completion of each access session. If your Eligible Mobile Device is lost, stolen, or used without your authorization, you agree to make the appropriate or necessary changes to disable the use of the Eligible Mobile Device including contacting your wireless telecommunications provider to effectuate such change. You understand that there are risks associated with using a mobile device, and that in the event of theft, loss, or unauthorized use, your confidential information could be compromised. You accept those risks
Software and Mobile Services Limitations
- Neither we nor our Vendors can always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties related to the Software. These difficulties may result in a loss of data or personal settings and preferences, dropped connections, disabled features, or other Mobile Services interruptions. Should this happen, review your transaction status to verify the status of any attempted transaction when you return to an area with wireless coverage or where you have access to a computer (or contact us at 800-656-4328). Neither we nor any of our Vendors assumes responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery, or failure to store any user data, communications, or personalization settings in connection with your use of the Software, nor do we or our Vendors assume any responsibility for any disclosure of account information to third parties as a result of the action or inaction of you or your wireless telecommunications provider.
- Neither we nor any of our Vendors assumes responsibility for the operation, security, functionality, or availability of any mobile device or wireless telecommunications network which you use to access Mobile Services.
- You agree to exercise caution when using the Mobile Services on your Eligible Mobile Device and to use good judgment and discretion when obtaining or transmitting information.
- Information about your online account activity is synchronized between the Software and the Website. Information (including transfer information) available via the Software may differ from the information that is available directly through the Website. Information available directly through the Website may not be available via the Software, may be described using different terminology, or may be more current than the information available via the Software, including but not limited to account balance information. The method of entering instructions via the Software also may differ from the method of entering instructions through the Website. Unless otherwise required by applicable law, we are not responsible for such differences, whether or not attributable to your use of the Software. Additionally, you agree that neither we nor our Vendors will be liable for any errors or delays in the content displayed via the Software, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Fees—We does not currently charge a fee for using Mobile Access or a Mobile App, but your wireless telecommunications provider for your Eligible Mobile Device or other third parties that you may utilize may impose fees to make that device data-capable, to exchange data between the Eligible Mobile Device and Mobile Access or Mobile App (as applicable), or based on the location of your use (e.g., fees for roaming or using your Eligible Mobile Device in a foreign country). Please check with your wireless telecommunications provider(s) about any such potential, applicable fees, and please review your Deposit Agreement for other, generally applicable account fees.
Software Use, Grant of License—You agree that your use of the Software provided to you by us to facilitate your use of the Mobile Services will be limited solely to access and use of the Mobile Services. We hereby grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to install the Software on your Eligible Mobile Device for your personal use. You may not, nor shall you permit any third party to: (1) copy, decompile, reverse engineer, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Software, any updates, or any part thereof; (2) rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute, or sublicense the Software; or (3) otherwise exercise any other right to the Software not expressly granted in this Agreement. We may use a third party that is not affiliated with Hanscom Federal Credit Union to provide certain licensed Software to support the Mobile Services.
If you obtain a different Eligible Mobile Device you may be required to download and install the Software to that different device under the same terms set forth in this Agreement. You agree to delete all such Software from your mobile device promptly if the license rights granted to you are terminated for any reason
Errors and Questions - Contact us as soon as you can if you think your statement or receipt is wrong or if you need more information about a transfer listed on the statement. We must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent the FIRST statement on which the problem or error appeared. Your inquiry must include:
Your name and member number,
- A description of the error or the transfer you are unsure about. Explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information,
- The dollar amount of the suspected error and, if possible, the date it first appeared on your statement.
- A telephone number where you can be reached during our business hours in case we need further information.
- Include your signature on written communications.
If you notify us verbally, we will require that you send us your question or complaint in writing within ten (10) calendar days. We will inform you of the results of our investigation within 10 business days (or 20 business days for foreign-initiated transactions) from the date you notified us. If we decide to use more time to investigate, within five (5) calendar days following the date you notified us, we will credit your account for the amount you think is in error so that you may have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete the investigation. If we ask you to submit your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within ten (10) business days following your verbal notification, we may not credit your account.
If we decide there was no error, we will send you a written explanation within three (3) business days after we finish our investigation. You may ask for copies of the documents that we used in our investigation and we must make these available to you for your inspection.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY – WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SYSTEM SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. WE DO NOT AND CANNOT WARRANT THAT THE SYSTEM WILL OPERATE WITHOUT ERRORS OR THAT ANY OR ALL SYSTEM SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE AND OPERATIONAL AT ALL TIMES.
EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, OR OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR CONTRACTORS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER OR BY REASON OF ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR BY REASON OF YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SYSTEM, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR BASED ON WARRANTY. FURTHER, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF HANSCOM FCU AND ITS AFFILIATES EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU THROUGH THE SYSTEM.
Your Right to Terminate – You may cancel your system service at any time by providing us with written notice by postal mail or secure message. Your access to system will be suspended within 1 business day of our receipt of your instructions to cancel the service. You will remain responsible for all outstanding fees and charges incurred prior to the date of cancellation. All transfers and other transactions which have already been initiated will be concluded in accordance with this Agreement. We recommend that you cancel any scheduled payments prior to notifying us that you are discontinuing the service.
Our Right to Terminate – You agree that we can terminate or limit your access to system Services for any of the following reasons without prior notice:
- If you have insufficient funds in any one of your Hanscom FCU accounts. (system service may be reinstated, at our sole discretion, once sufficient funds are available to cover any fees, pending transfers and debits.)
- Upon reasonable notice, for any other reason at our sole discretion.
Communications between Hanscom FCU and You – Unless this Agreement provides otherwise, you can communicate with us in any one of the following ways:
Secure message when you are signed in to your Online Access account.
- E-mail – You can contact us by e-mail at; email@example.com
- Telephone – You can contact us by telephone at: 800-656-4328
- Mail – You can write us at:
Hanscom Federal Credit Union
1610 Eglin Street
Hanscom AFB, MA 01731
As provided for herein, we may require written confirmation of telephone or e-mail communications but our failure to require such written communication shall in no way serve to limit our right to rely on telephonic or e-mail communications.
No Waiver - Hanscom Federal Credit Union shall not be deemed to have waived any of its rights or remedies hereunder unless such waiver is in writing and signed by Hanscom Federal Credit Union. No delay or omission on the part of Hanscom Federal Credit Union in exercising any right or remedy shall operate as a waiver of such right or remedy or any other rights or remedies. A waiver on any particular occasion shall not be construed as a bar or waiver of any rights or remedies on future occasions.
Federal Disclosure - You agree to accept this disclosure online rather than a paper disclosure. We recommend you print the entire Agreement and Disclosure for your records. If you are unable to print this, please request a paper disclosure to be mailed to you.
THIS AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND HANSCOM FCU WITH RESPECT TO THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF AND THERE ARE NO UNDERSTANDINGS OR AGREEMENTS RELATIVE HERETO WHICH ARE NOT FULLY EXPRESSED HEREIN.